The Last Minute Gift Fair at Bluewater brings you the opportunity to meet an unrivalled audience and position your brand at the forefront of their Christmas shopping in 2011.
Bluewater's captive audience includes some of the UK's highest spending consumers:
- 71% ABC1 (above average wealth)
- 70% female and 30% male
- 100'200 daily footfall average during the Christmas period
- Average spend £185
- Total visitors 15th December – 18th December – 428,869 (sourced Bluewater research 2009 – using 2009 due to snow in 2010)
Bluewater, the UK's busiest retail and leisure destination, opens the Events Venue in late Autumn 2011, providing a unique, highly targeted experiential opportunity to reach its high volume affluent audience.
- Conveniently located in Kent, just off J2 of the M25, with easy access from London, Surrey, Kent, Essex
- 6.45m people in the Bluewater catchment area (sourced DKH 2011)
- 3hrs 12 mins average dwell time at the mall
- New, state-of-the-art 5,200m2 events venue
- Accessible through the spectacular new plaza directly attached to the Mall aligned with 12 new leading restaurants
With £6.7 billion predicated as the total spend within the last few days before Christmas in 2010 (sourced Moneyfacts.co.uk) the event quintessentially focuses on the last minute Christmas shoppers.
- Promotion, posters & billboards across Bluewater Mall
- DM to the Clarion database which contains over 1'000'000 names of people subscribed to our newsletter and already attending our events, including:The Baby Show, Spirit of Christmas, Spirit of Summer, Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show, The Luxury Travel Fair, London Gift Fair, Art & Antiques events, Festive Food Fair, The London International Horse Show and many more.
- EDM to the Bluewater Gift Card holders and website subscribers database (numbers tbc - huge!) - direct access to the top quality target audience (motivated high-spending consumers).
- 2-month long in-mall advertising campaign. The guest footfall over a 2-month period that time of year is over 5'000'000!
- Campaign via local partners (outside Bluewater): Produced in Kent, Visit Kent - partners list tbc.
- Website promotion (Bluewater and Last Minute Gift Fair websites).
- Social Media strategy via Facebook and Twitter.
Clarion Events organises more than 200 events (a mixture of exhibitions, conferences and seated events) annually across the globe.
More than 12,000 companies trust us with their custom each year and over 700,000 people give their valuable time to visit our events. This success has come from identifying high-value, niche audiences in difficult-to-reach markets and then building them into market-leading products.
Clarion Events is proud of its partnership with Bluewater in organising premium events at the Events Venue at Bluewater.
To book a stand
If you are interested in exhibiting at Last Minute Gift Fair at Bluewater, please contact a member of the team who will be happy to explain the application procedure by clicking here.
When: Thursday 15 December - Sunday 18 December 2011
Where: Bluewater, Greenhithe, Kent DA9 9ST